Fire Risk Assessments in Sussex & Surrey
Everyone is now aware that a fire risk assessment is legally required of all non-domestic premises, and when there are more than 5 people employed the risk assessment must be recorded in a fire risk assessment report. The report is a legal document and can be used in a Court of Law.
All ATS Compliance fire risk assessors are very experienced and qualified assessors. All are former Fire Service Fire Prevention Officers. ATS Compliance risk assessors are trained to ‘work’ with the client, whereby they address all good aspects of a business and advice the customer on the legal aspects of Fire Safety within the workplace and advice on improving Fire Safety for the occupants of the building.
A fire risk assessment needs to be kept up to date and should be reviewed regularly – contact us if you require advice on reviewing your existing risk assessment. If you feel you do not have the necessary competency, time or resources, then a fully qualified and experienced former Fire Service Fire Prevention Officers from ATS Compliance can carry out the fire risk assessment for you.
ATS Compliance regularly conduct fire risk assessments at the following types of premises:
- Common areas of block of flats or converted houses
- Houses of multiple occupation (HMO)
- Hotels and other sleeping accommodation
- Offices (Large and small)
- Factories and workshops
- Health care premises including doctors surgeries, dentists and hospitals
- Residential care homes
- Leisure Centres and Small to Large Sporting Facilities
- Shops, Restaurants and all retail stores
- Schools, Colleges, Universities.