First Aid at Work Training
A comprehensive and enjoyable three day course covering a wide range of First Aid emergencies and how to deal with each situation, enabling delegates to qualify to the level of First Aider for the workplace meeting the statutory requirements of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
This First Aid Training course can be tailored to the requirements of specific work environments.
Aims of the Course
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Assess and prioritise a First Aid incident.
- Deal with an unconscious casualty.
- Carry out resuscitation (CPR).
- Control bleeding and manage shock.
- Deal with injuries to bones, muscles and joints.
- Deal with a casualty suffering burns and scalds.
- Manage eye injuries.
- Deal with casualties overcome by fumes or suffering from poisoning.
- Deal with a broad range of common injuries and illnesses until the arrival of medical care.
- Maintain records.
- Use and maintain First Aid kits.
Course duration: 3 days
On successful completion of this First Aid Training course and on going assessment participants will be awarded a First Aid At Work certificate approved for the purpose of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981, which is valid for three years.
Our First Aid courses can be delivered in your workplace nationwide.
£1500 + VAT for a group of up to 12. Contact us for this course or for courses consisting of fewer people. These prices are set for courses taken within the Home Counties. Courses in London or further afield may differ in price. First Aid manuals and workbooks are provided.