Basic Life Support Training (BLS)
This course trains bystanders on how to deal with adults who have gone into cardiac arrest following an accident, by giving them the appropriate resuscitation chest compression and ventilation. This course explains the allowance made for the rescuer who is unable or unwilling to perform rescue breaths.
Aims of the Course
- Assess and prioritise a First Aid incident.
- Deal with an unconscious casualty
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Survey
- Recovery Position
- Carry out resuscitation (CPR).
- Calling for a Defibrillator
- How to deal with telephone advice from the ambulance service
- Control bleeding and manage shock.
Course duration: Approximately 3 hours
On successful completion of this Basic Life Support Training course participants will be awarded an Basic Life Support attendance certificate.
Our Basic Life Support courses can be delivered in your workplace nationwide.
£350 + VAT for a group of up to 12. Contact us for this course or for courses consisting of fewer people. These prices are set for courses taken within the Home Counties. Courses in London or further afield may differ in price. First Aid manuals and workbooks are provided.